# 感兴趣者请将简历备注“姓名-专业-年级-Citadel Securities”，并发送至邮箱pkuhfa@163.com
At Citadel Securities, a leading global market maker, our Trading Interns learn from the best and brightest in finance, as well as technology and quantitative research. In addition, Trading Interns work on critical projects to help us make better markets for a better world.
Join a structured program that will allow you to explore your passion for the financial markets, trading, and strategy. Are you ready to become part of the next generation of elite traders?
- Constantly learn and stay ahead of global market dynamics
- Monitor and respond to incoming market information, economic announcements, and general trading activity
- Use trading metrics and statistical data to identify areas to improve performance
- Work in a team environment that closely integrates trading, quantitative research and technology
- Innovate by using one of the industry’s most powerful trading platforms
- Have a perspective on all major financial markets
Your Skills & Talents:
- Ability to think about the world systematically and quantitatively, as well as ability to deal with uncertainty in a rigorous and statistical way
- Interest in applying technology and/or quantitative skills to solve complex trading problems
- Passion for the markets and a desire to seize investment opportunities
- Experience with programming, scripting and/or statistical software strongly preferred
- Advanced training in Applied Math, Engineering, Statistical Modeling, Calculus, Computer Science, Physics or related disciplines required (Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD Degree)